Drop your resume at contact @metaverseSwapping.com to know more!
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will positively impact people’s lives and help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The Metaverse Developer creates state of the art solutions for the components of the industrial metaverse, in cooperation with metaverse research scientists, domain experts in the various aspects of the metaverse.
Industrial metaverse is a focus topic of the AIR Lab which has an established record of ground-breaking research into problems of direct industrial and scientific impact.
Nokia Bell Labs is the world-renowned research arm of Nokia, having invented many of the foundational technologies that underpin information and communications networks and all digital devices and systems. This research has produced nine Nobel Prizes, five Turing Awards and numerous other awards.
We are looking for passionate metaverse developers who will build the critical bridge between Bell Labs AIR Lab research and Nokia’s next generation of high impact AI-powered industrial metaverse.
What you will learn and contribute to
In your work, you will gain a deep understanding of the state-of-the-art localization, 3D reconstruction, spatial computing/spatial intelligence solutions being proposed by working closely with Bell Labs Researchers. You will work in close cooperation with researchers by:
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining research level solutions for the components of the industrial metaverse, utilizing approaches/methods/algorithms from state of the art research in the area
- Managing individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Collaborating with researchers to translate the outcomes of research excellence into working prototypes that bring research ideas closer to products
- Contributing to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems
Your skills and experience
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Minimum of a master’s degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, or a related field
- Proven 2+ years of Machine Learning development experience in relation to computer vision, 6DoF localization, 3D reconstruction of physical spaces/reality modeling
- Willingness to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure
It would be nice if you also had any of the following:
- Experience in the full AI pipelin including data cleaning, building models with frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch, packaging them into Docker based microservices and deploying end-to-end pipelines
- Proven exposure to the maintenance/management of AI pipelines via K8S/Kubeflow or any other AIOps framework
- Strong research credentials and track record of disruptive innovation
- Excellent track record of research impact through product or services creation, publications, and patents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and #LI-Hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered
Joining Nokia Hungary will make you eligible for the following additional benefits:
- Flexible working hours – the core time is between 9:30 and 15:30
- Flexible fringe benefit system (cafeteria)
- Laptop and mobile phone (with SIM card)
- Yearly performance bonus
- Risk, life, and accident insurance
- On-site doctor with various preventive services and health screening programs
- Fully equipped gym, sauna and fitness programs
- Personal Support Service (PSS) – free access to confidential and professional support and guidance on a range of emotional, practical and work-life topics
- E-learning platforms such as NokiaEDU, Harvard ManageMentor, LinkedIn Learning etc. at your disposal for certified technical training and personal development
- Everyday Excellence – Employee Recognition Program (awards can be redeemed via our online store)
- Share in Success – Nokia’s voluntary employee share purchase plan
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.