Metaverse Technology Innovation Strategy Manager: As part of Accenture’s Metaverse Continuum Business Group, we’re helping redefine what is possible for our clients, ourselves, and the world. Our vision is one that is built on human experience—and we see the Metaverse as a continuum, a spectrum of digitally enhanced worlds, realities, and business models. It’s a new medium for commerce, experience, and community and we’re looking for innovative pioneers to help us bring our vision to live responsibly, generating sustainable and diverse value in the short and long term.
(Digital Assets & Central Bank Digital Currency)
Metaverse Technology Innovation Strategy Manager
We’re a passionate global group of business strategists, creatives, architects, engineers, innovators, and entrepreneurs—and we work with pioneering ecosystem partners, forward-thinking regulators, and industry influencers who are collectively ushering in the next evolution of how we engage and interact with the world.
As part of this practice we have built a Financial Services Infrastructure Centre of Excellence focused on Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), Digital Assets and Custody, Tokenization and Capital Markets of the Future. You will be part of this successful global team who have been leading the adoption of CBDC, Digital Assets and Tokenisation with central banks, banks, exchanges and other financial market infrastructure players. This team has been responsible for some of the flagship CBDC and Digital Asset projects with top clients such as the ECB, SDX, Bank of Canada and Riksbank. You would be joining a team who are passionate about the future of money and the capital markets of tomorrow. The successful candidate will help us expand and continue innovating at the forefront of tomorrow’s capital markets working on exciting projects and proposals.
You will focus on three main pillars: CBDC, Tokenization of Financial Assets, and Exchange/Infrastructure Modernization. You will be part of a successful regional team that has been leading the adoption of CBDC, Digital Assets and Tokenisation, and exchange modernization with central banks, banks, exchanges and other financial market infrastructure players.
You’ll often be:
- Helping top-tier financial services clients transform their businesses to unlock value co-creating new solutions using distributed ledger technology.
- Developing proposal responses and related discussions with clients, presenting a vision of the financial services industry of the future and developing innovative concepts/ideas.
- Shaping solutions for our most complex client engagements and early adopters; coordinating across multiple teams to formulate an approach, to evaluate business cases, propose technology solutions, and lead implementation workstream(s).
- Increasing the firm’s revenues by supporting sales for Accenture by working with industry and ecosystem players.
- Building relationships with clients to raise Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Supporting the development Accenture’s perspective on emerging technology trends and their impact on the financial services industry.
- Mentoring junior members of the team.
What’s In It For You?
- By joining our team, you’ll become part of a diverse, vibrant and global Accenture community—one that is continually pushing boundaries in responsible and sustainable ways.
- You’ll work on meaningful and innovative projects that radically change the way our clients view what is possible, while engaging in transformational initiatives powered by the latest Metaverse technologies.
- You’ll have ongoing support in your learning and growth, with Accenture investing in opportunities for you to research, understand, and eventually help define the Metaverse as it continues to evolve and take shape.
- You’ll be joining our diverse team of metaverse-skilled professionals with market-leading capabilities dedicated to designing, executing and accelerating our clients’ metaverse journeys.
The time is now to think big, start small and scale fast.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Minimum of 7 years’ consulting and account management experience; preferably with large-scale technology transformations and/or emerging technologies within financial services such as Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated experience in the financial services industry with industry expertise including industry/digital/technology trends
- Minimum of 5 years’ selling and delivering Strategy / Consulting / Implementation Services
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated experience in solving complex client problems with a foundational understanding of core financial services challenges
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated experience in delivering presentations, public speaking, and written communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years’ demonstrated experience in building and sustaining client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Prior management consulting experience in the creation of proposals, resource planning, and roadmaps
- Ability to interact effectively with multiple groups and geographies
- Excellent team management and people development skills
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $100,400 – $273,200 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
AZ – Phoenix,CA – Los Angeles,CA – Sacramento,CA – San Diego,CA – San Francisco,CA – San Jose,CA – Walnut Creek,CO – Denver,CT – Hartford,FL – Miami,FL – St. Petersburg,GA – Atlanta,IL – Chicago,IN – Carmel,KS – Overland Park,MA – Boston,MI – Detroit,MN – Minneapolis,MO – St. Louis,NC – Charlotte,NC – Raleigh,NJ – Florham Park,NY – New York,OH – Cincinnati,OH – Cleveland,OH – Columbus,OR – Portland,PA – Philadelphia,PA – Pittsburgh,TX – Austin,TX – Houston,TX – Irving,VA – Arlington,WA – Seattle,WI – Milwaukee